About S Multi Technologies
Look inside any piece of commercially manufactured electronic equipment; it is filled with minute devices. Rather than using traditional components with through-hole technology construction method of fitting components with wire leads into holes in the circuit board, these components are mounted onto the surface of the boards and many are molecular in size.
This technology is termed as Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and SMT components. Virtually most of the pieces of equipment’s, manufactured commercially uses Surface Mount Technology SMT, because it offers significant advantages during manufacturing, and in view of the size the use of SMT components enables far more electronics to be fitted into a much smaller space. In addition to the size, SMT (Surface Mount Technology) allows automated production and soldering to be used, and this brings outstanding improvements in reliability.
Origin and Early Formative Years
Originally known as “planar mounting”, Surface-mount technology was developed in the 1960s and became widely used in the mid -1980s. During the 1970s and 1980s, the level of automation in the construction of electronic equipment started to flourish. Much of the pioneering work in this technology was put up by IBM. The design approach first was presented by IBM in 1960 in a small-scale computer and was later applied in the Launch Vehicle Digital Computer used in the Instrument Unit that managed all Saturn IB and Saturn V vehicles.
The use of traditional components with leads did not prove to be easy. Resistors and capacitors needed to have their leads pre-formed so that they would fit through holes, and even integrated circuits needed to have their leads set to exactly the right pitch so that they could be placed through the holes with ease. Components were mechanically redesigned to have small metal tabs or end caps that could be directly fastened to the surface of the PCB. Components became compact and their position on both sides of the circuit board became far more easy and common with surface mounting than through-hole mounting, allowing much higher circuit densities with smaller circuit boards and, in turn, machines or subassemblies containing these boards.
For printed circuit board technology there is no requirement for the component leads to pass through the board. Instead, it is quite adequate for components to be soldered directly to the board. As a result, surface mount technology, SMT was born, and the use of SMT components rose rapidly as their advantages were clearly visible and realized.
Today surface mount technology is the main technology used for electronics manufacturing all around the world. SMT components are able to be made very small, and many types are used in their billions, particularly capacitors and resistors.
The Growth Trajectory
The Global Surface Mount Technology Market (SMT) is anticipated to fatten at USD ~4 Billion by 2022, at ~8% of CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) between 2019 and 2022. The global surface mount technology equipment market is on an uphill growth trajectory and is expected to reach USD 4 Bn by the end of 2019-2022, reveals Market Research Future (MRFR) in a minutely analyzed research report.
The ever-increasing demand for smart and stylish gadgets worldwide results in demand of many electronic components which require surface mount technology for the printed circuit boards. Therefore the Surface Mount Technology equipment market is driven by the need for miniaturization of products and higher precision. In this era of automation, it has been observed that the automotive sector has also generated a huge demand for Surface Mount Technology for the manufacturing of high-tech and sophisticated vehicles. The market has been observing diligent growth on account of the ever-increasing demand for smart gadgets and needs for miniaturization of products and higher accuracy. Electric cars generally have a high number of electric components as compared to traditional vehicles and surface mount technology equipment are very efficient in handling the complex electronics components without any malfunction.
Our company envisions becoming the premier SMT outsourcing company by delivering excellent services to the clients, and to be the most trusted and respected provider of technology-enabled and business process outsourcing services in respective markets.
SMT Outsourcing is committed to providing ongoing value to the customers. They strengthen technology and helps to implement best practices, to provide a range of high quality and cost-efficient SMT Solutions, from global locations enabling customers to achieve their business goals.
Infrastructure and Security
SMT Outsourcing has state-of-the-art computing and communications technology, with UPS for power backup, as well as our own power generators in the event of power failure. The Internet and telecom technologies in the delivery centers provide the perfect platform for efficient customer service and support on par with industry standards. SMT outsourcing uses some of the latest security technologies to ensure data integrity for the customers.
What Can You Expect From Us?
SMT Outsourcing strives to make the customers comfortable with outsourcing to India by making the process seamless and hassle-free. The SMT Outsourcing team always goes the extra mile to ensure that they are always there for the clients
- One will get their job done at a lower cost and at better quality. Due to the difference in wages between western countries and Asia, the same kind of work that is done over there can be done in India at a much lower cost.
- The quality of the services provided by SMT Outsourcing is high thereby ensuring that low-cost does not mean low-quality.
- When one trusts an outsourcing partner like SMT Outsourcing, carrying expertise knowledge and understanding of the domain it leads to increase in productivity and efficiency in the process thereby contributing to the bottom-line of their client.
- SMT Outsourcing helps their customers business to free their energies and helps the customers to focus on building their brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value-added services.
- SMT Outsourcing demolishes the need for investment in infrastructure as SMT Outsourcing takes the responsibility of the business processes and develops infrastructure for the same.
- SMT Outsourcing is ISO 9001 certified locations for assured quality standards.
- SMT Outsourcing has a Customer Engagement team to serve our customers 24 hours a day
- SMT Outsourcing has a dedicated team that is focused on Project Management and Transitions
- SMT Outsourcing has a separate Quality evaluation team to ensure Contract and Project metrics are followed rigorously.
SMT Outsourcing has managed numerous outsourcing ventures, ranging from CyberOptics Corporation (U.S.), Mycronic AB (Sweden), Nordson Corporation (U.S.), Orbotech Ltd. (Israel), Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.(Japan), Assembly Systems (Germany), and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan).SMT Outsourcing has worked with all the major companies using Surface Mount Technology.
- SMT Outsourcing understands the needs and apprehensions on outsourcing.
- SMT Outsourcing provides excellent communication with skilled personnel, both in written and spoken English.
- SMT Outsourcing holds deep domain knowledge in diverse fields.
- SMT Outsourcing maintains strict adherence to quality standards and turnaround times.
- SMT Outsourcing holds many years of experience in serving global customers
- SMT Outsourcing is excellent in executing short- and long-term projects according to the requirements.
- SMT Outsourcing believes in utilizing the full potential of technology to serve the customers across the seas.
SMT Outsourcing has a talented set of management expertise, business analysts, customer service reps, sales and marketing pros, graphic designers, writers, and other domain specialists comprise their energetic team.
SMT’s management team brings together considerable talent and experience in a variety of fields. SMT’s extensive exposure to the workings of international markets helps them clearly understand the global perspectives of our customers.
Processes certified and validated by the Equipment Assembly Qualification Authority (EAQA) drive the quality framework at SMT Outsourcing. The idea of “Quality at Every Stage” is what drives every project schedule at SMT Outsourcing. Every project, every document, and every proposed methodology is put to rigorous testing and review across the services SMT operates. Every designer, operator, and engineer knows exactly what to do, how to do it, and when to do it—their work is not based on any assumptions because everything is documented in pre-approved formats. These formats undergo dual-level screening before they are passed on to the floor, along with recommended workflows. Every delivery of SMT Outsourcing is checked against a pre-agreed checklist to ensure compliance with quality targets.
Confidentiality and privacy
SMT Outsourcing is very sensitive towards customer concerns and ensures absolute confidentiality and privacy of any information that is given to them. Customers can specify their preferred mode of contact, and SMT Outsourcing will never disclose their client’s identity without their express or written consent.
Experience the difference that a team of professionals can make. SMT Outsourcing has the experience and ability to manage every aspect of an outsourcing venture. Get every question answered, validate every claim, visit SMT’s delivery centers and learn about the benefits of working with SMT Outsourcing. They promise that one will begin to enjoy the freedom to focus on building their business, while SMT Outsourcing efficiently manages the project and deliver the needs of the customers.